- Hush® Technologies announces arrival of Hush® ATX MCE Fanless System
Hush Technologies unveiled on friday a new unified entertainment centre based around a silent feature rich solution ideally suited to your home living room. Paired up with Microsoft® Media Center Edition 2005, this setup offers some highly useful and unique video/audio recording features such as being able to pause and rewind live tv with the included remote control. Also optional on purchase of the system is a wireless LAN or bluetooth interface for easy transfer of movie content and the like across your existing network. Full details on Hush's latest entertainment offering in their official PR here folks.
Experience digital entertainment combined with simple convenience. The new Hush® ATX MCE (Microsoft® Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005) brings you advanced computing plus multiple entertainment experiences, that you can enjoy when you want and how you want, using a single remote control
Built from the ground up to deliver the picture and sound quality you expect from a digital entertainment center, the Hush® ATX MCE (Microsoft® Media Center Edition 2005) lets you use one unified interface.
- Albatron S-775 Motherboard & PCI Express Video Card
The fellas at ClubOC have tried something out of the ordinary with their most recent "2-in-1" review. They take a look at a couple of new products from Albatron, the Mars PX915P/G Pro Socket 775 Motherboard and PCI-Express based Trinity PCX5750 Video Card. Naturally they test the two working together and also focus on whether or not it's a good idea to aim towards the new and still somewhat immature LGA775 / PCI-Express area of the market in replacement of your current hardware.
Socket 775 or "LGA 775" motherboards are just getting a good start, but it's going to be an up hill battle for Intel. Intel really has their work cut out for them. They have to convince people that their new Socket 775 is the way to go, and at the same time convince everyone to throw away their AGP video cards and buy a PCI Express card. To top it all off, you may or may not have to upgrade to DDR2 all at the same time. I've seen a lot of changes over the years, but never three major components at the same time. Today we have a new motherboard to show off from Albatron called the Mars PX915P/G Pro.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Asus Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition @ CDRInfo
- Gainward CoolFX 6800 Ultra - Updated with 64 bit AMD Socket 939 CPU @ CDRInfo
- Plextor ConvertX PX-M402U Video Encoder @ CDRInfo
- Asus V9999 GE (6800) & Sapphire X800Pro @ Driver Heaven
- ASUS Radeon X800XT PE AGP Video Card @ Hard Avenue
- Mad-moxx enhanced X800 Pro ViV0 at XT 500 MHz @ 3DChip (Translated)
- Logitech Extreme Gaming Headset @ Club OC
- Neuros II MP3 Digital Audio Computer @ Buddha's LAN Room
- VIA MII-12000 Motherboard @ ASELabs
- ABIT AA8-DuraMAX Motherboard @ LegitReviews
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo expects Switch to sell 110 million units
- Bungie makes Destiny 2 official with an artwork tease
- HTC Vive partners with WB for Ready Player One
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse