- Foxconn 915M03-G-8EKRS2 & 915M07-G-8EKRS on 915G
If you're looking to make the transition to LGA775 on a budget in the near future, it might pay off to head over to DigitLife and check out their two latest reviews on a couple of cost effective Foxconn mainboards. Both boards carry a budget orientated small form factor design yet still provide you with all the latest features such as 16x PCIe and in the case of the 915M03, DDR2 memory support. You can read up on Digit-Life's findings with the DDR1 based 915M07-G-8EKRS (left thumbnail) here, and the DDR2 capable 915M03-G-8EKRS2 (right thumbnail) here folks.
We are reviewing Foxconn mainboards for the first time (Alas? No, why. We are just stating the fact...), but this does not mean that they somehow differ from all other mainboards of this class. This class is called "typical Middle-End at an acceptable price". Unless (considering the main specialization of the manufacturer) we can count on the high quality connectors :). The mainboard is rather functional for its format, perhaps its only drawback is the scarcity of PATA connectors (only one actually), but this limitation is imposed by the chipset as well as by the form factor.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Beyond TV 3.5 - Adding Multi-Tuner Support @ Anandtech
- Ultra X-Connect Modular 500W PSU @ HardCOREWare
- HP PAQ Pocket PC H6315 - Phone Edition @ The TechZone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni