- Foxconn 915M03-G-8EKRS2 & 915M07-G-8EKRS on 915G
If you're looking to make the transition to LGA775 on a budget in the near future, it might pay off to head over to DigitLife and check out their two latest reviews on a couple of cost effective Foxconn mainboards. Both boards carry a budget orientated small form factor design yet still provide you with all the latest features such as 16x PCIe and in the case of the 915M03, DDR2 memory support. You can read up on Digit-Life's findings with the DDR1 based 915M07-G-8EKRS (left thumbnail) here, and the DDR2 capable 915M03-G-8EKRS2 (right thumbnail) here folks.
We are reviewing Foxconn mainboards for the first time (Alas? No, why. We are just stating the fact...), but this does not mean that they somehow differ from all other mainboards of this class. This class is called "typical Middle-End at an acceptable price". Unless (considering the main specialization of the manufacturer) we can count on the high quality connectors :). The mainboard is rather functional for its format, perhaps its only drawback is the scarcity of PATA connectors (only one actually), but this limitation is imposed by the chipset as well as by the form factor.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Beyond TV 3.5 - Adding Multi-Tuner Support @ Anandtech
- Ultra X-Connect Modular 500W PSU @ HardCOREWare
- HP PAQ Pocket PC H6315 - Phone Edition @ The TechZone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- September 7 - iPhone 7 and PS4 Neo unveiled on same day
- Join the 'Legends of Tomorrow' in our latest BD giveaway
- EA boss excited for Xbox Scorpio and PS4 Neo consoles
- Intel Core i7-6700K CPU drops to $299 at Monoprice
- Microsoft's latest Surface Pro 4 ad trashes MacBook Air
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop