- D-LINK Ships Wireless ADSL2+ Modems in Region
An aussie based PR from D-Link informs us today of their plans to start shipping a new range of modems designed for the use of more advanced ADSL2+ technology. ADSL2+ is capable of download speeds of up to 24Mbps (as opposed to 8Mbps for standard ADSL), and also overcomes the distance limitations from the 'local' exchange which ADSL experiences. D-Link's first ADSL2+ modem to be distributed is their "DSL-G604T Wireless High-Speed ADSL Router" and you can now view the product details over at DLink's official site. Further details within DLink's supporting PR.
Sydney and Auckland, Aug 16 , 2004 - D-Link, a worldwide leader in design, development, and manufacturing of networking, broadband, wireless, and communications technologies, today announced plans to introduce and ship ADSL2+ modems as of today.
ADSL2+ is being tipped to become the new standard in ADSL broadband technology. Capable of increasing download speeds from 8Mbps to 24Mbps, ADSL2+ also overcomes distance from the exchange limitations currently being experienced by normal ADSL technology.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- OCZ PC3200 Platinum Rev. 2 (2-2-2-5) Memory @ CoolTechZone
- ATI Readies New R430 - RV410 @ XBit Labs
- PNY Verto 6800 GT @ Firing Squad
- Creativity 2004: EAX 5.0 @ Creative
- Nikao Ogre Mid-Tower Gaming Case @ ModTheBox
- HyperCube Blue2 YY Cube Case @ PimpRig
- How-To Round & Sleeve Flat IDE Cables @ Overclockers Club
- Gigabyte 3D Rocket Cooler @ Legion Hardware
- One Hundered Terabyte Discs? @ Physorg
- Why 'SP2' is a must...@ TechNewsWorld
- Razer eXactMat Gaming Pad @ A True Review
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.