- Abit NF7-S2 Motherboard
SocketA platforms certainly arn't anywhere near as popular as they used to be, what with A64 939 platforms now widely available, but they're still considered to be excellent value for money and have quite a bit of life left in them. ABit's well aware of this and as such have released their NF7-S2 and NF7-S2G boards boasting several new features with the help of a recent southbridge (ported from their nForce3 250Gb chipets). Phoronix put it through the paces on the weekend to see how it fairs against it's older highly successful NF7-S brother. Unfortunately not all that well it seems.
Abit USA, a popular motherboard manufacturer, recently released the NF7-S2; this board is the latest addition in the NF7 series, a very popular series of motherboard among computer enthusiasts. Is the NF7-S2 able to keep up with the long living reputation the NF7-S has experienced with computer enthusiasts? We will find out in this review.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Chenbro RM215 Rackmount Case @ AMDZone
- Cooler Master Aquagate @ Overclockers Online
- HIS Excalibur Platinum Radeon 9600 @ Hexus
- Modding outside the box @ Iceteks
- Quakecon's id software keynote @ AMDZone
- Dell Inspiron 9100/ATI Mobility 9800 @ DriverHeaven
- HIS Excalibur X800 PRO IceQ II (256MB) @ Hardware Zone
- Albatron PCX-5750 Trinity VGA @ Overclocker Cafe
- Enermax Noisetaker EG475AX 475 Watt PSU @ System Cooling