- OCZ Reduces Latency at DDR 500 speeds
OCZ have gone a step further today, announcing their second revision PC-4000 GOLD Series which has been tweaked for superior DDR500 timings of 2.5-3-3, and also some snazzy gold layered copper heatspreaders for good measure. Of course their lifetime warranty and toll-free tech support is also a part of the deal here. The press release can be read over at their website, and you may like to take a look at the product page as well.
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high-reliability memory, today announced the release of their newly-enhanced PC-4000 Gold Series. Redesigned for even faster speeds, PC-4000 Gold Series Rev. 2 offers 2.5-3-3 timings, gold layered copper heatspreaders, toll-free technical support and a lifetime warranty.
The new PC-4000 Gold Edition Rev. 2 features OCZ HyperSpeed™ technology which makes it the perfect choice for memory-hungry 3D user applications, high-resolution video editing software and extreme gaming programs.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Overclocking Buyer's Guide - August 2004 @ Anandtech
- ASUS S300N Laptop @ Digit-Life
- Albatron PX915G Pro 775 P4 Board @ RBMods
- A Place for SiS; New Athlon64, P4 and Integrated Graphics Chipsets @ Anandtech
- HDLoader @ ArsTechnica
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.