- Memory Timings Explained
If you're looking to tweak the maximum performance out of your machine, playing with your memory timings at different voltages is always a good place to start, providing of course your memory is capable of tightened timings period. CoolTechZone cover more about what each of the memory timings mean (CAS, TRAS, etc.) and how they impact your system's performance.
Nowadays it seems like everybody is tweaking their system. Something that is of importance in your system's performance is memory bandwidth, which is directly related to the bus speed. This is a rather confusing thing, sometimes a lower bus speed with faster memory timings is considerably better than just increasing your bus speed. When you are buying memory you want to get the highest bandwidth required by your system with the lowest CAS/tRCD/tRPD/tRAS.
- Crabat Mobile Multimedia Viewer
This neat little device dubbed the "Crabat Mobile Multimedia Viewer" is capable of transmitting mp3s and images from mobile phones, PDA's, digital cameras, and PC's directly onto your television set/amplifier. It plugs straight into the SCART port and accepts any of the above devices wirelessly so long as those devices have bluetooth support. Damn cool if you ask me! Interested to know more? You can take a squizz over at Modtown today.
Crabat allows users to transfer pictures, as well as MP3 sound files from a Bluetooth device without using cables or any additional hardware or software. This means that anyone can send pictures to any television that has a SCART plug - i.e. almost 99% of all TV sets manufactured and sold in the European market since early 1980.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- All That Cash: The Microsoft Dilemma @ D-Silence
- HIS Radeon X600XT VIVO Limited Edition @ Overclocker Cafe
- Shuttle's XPC SB81P Barebones PC @ Tech Report
- PolarFlo TT CPU WaterBlock @ Gruntville
- Toshiba's Qosmio Notebook @ Design Technica
- DFI LANParty PRO875B Motherboard @ The TechZone
- Guide to Windows Security and Privacy @ TechSpot
- LiteOn SOHW-832S - Dual Layer DVD Writer @ Trusted Reviews