- Swiftech MCW6002-A Waterblock
Into watercooling? The boys that know best over at ProCooling have compiled what is believed to be the net's first review on Swiftech's latest block, the MCW6002-A. This particular waterblock from Swiftech is said to be aimed at those who primarily run 1/2" ID tubing as a part of their setup.
If you are using a high pressure pump then the MCW6000 will likely perform better than the MCW6002. Also note that the performance curves of the MCW6000 and 6002 lie atop one another at flow rates of 1.25GPM and below. This means that, if you are using a low pressure pump such as a Eheim 1046 or 1048, the MCW6002 will probably perform better than the MCW6000 because resistance is lower and so final flow rate will be higher.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Guide to Windows Smart Network Key @ DesignTechnica
- Enermax NoiseTaker 420w Power Supply @ XYZ Computing
- Sonos Digital Music System @ CoolTechZone
- Antec SmartBlue 350W Power Supply @ TechFreaks
- Raidmax Scorpio 668 Gaming Case @ ClubOC
- Abbiecomp LCD ViewMaster @ Trusted Reviews