- DooM III - GOLD !!!
Yes peeps, it's one very exciting day for the many avid gamers out there. One of the most highly anticipated game titles to have been awaited upon during it's production over the past 5(ish?) years has finally gone GOLD today. I can't wait to get my mits on what looks to be the most polished and fine tuned first person shooter to date, the title which shall inevitably revolutionize the gaming industry in all it's awe (with the arguable exception of Half Life 2, but that's not released yet so speculative comments don't count!). The CEO of ID3 Software (Todd Hollenshead) made the announcement only a short time ago of which you can read in full detail over at ShackNews, ID3's official press release can also be read here.
The very very lucky folks from PC Gamer magazine are the first to have already completed an exclusive review on the game and it will be included within their september issue, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled open for it at your local news stand!
In the meantime, so you can determine if a hardware upgrade is in need for a pleasant gaming experience with this monster of a title, check out an extract from PC Gamer's review of which a "get_loud" over at the FutureMark forums was kind enough to post up.
Finally, here's some more recent screenies for you to feast your eyes on, reminding you of the goodness you're soon in for. Mmmmm oh so sweet.
Remember the old blockbuster Doom II? (How could one forget?!), Here's how far we've come over the years ;) - Quite amazing really.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017