- DooM III - GOLD !!!
Yes peeps, it's one very exciting day for the many avid gamers out there. One of the most highly anticipated game titles to have been awaited upon during it's production over the past 5(ish?) years has finally gone GOLD today. I can't wait to get my mits on what looks to be the most polished and fine tuned first person shooter to date, the title which shall inevitably revolutionize the gaming industry in all it's awe (with the arguable exception of Half Life 2, but that's not released yet so speculative comments don't count!). The CEO of ID3 Software (Todd Hollenshead) made the announcement only a short time ago of which you can read in full detail over at ShackNews, ID3's official press release can also be read here.
The very very lucky folks from PC Gamer magazine are the first to have already completed an exclusive review on the game and it will be included within their september issue, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled open for it at your local news stand!
In the meantime, so you can determine if a hardware upgrade is in need for a pleasant gaming experience with this monster of a title, check out an extract from PC Gamer's review of which a "get_loud" over at the FutureMark forums was kind enough to post up.
Finally, here's some more recent screenies for you to feast your eyes on, reminding you of the goodness you're soon in for. Mmmmm oh so sweet.
Remember the old blockbuster Doom II? (How could one forget?!), Here's how far we've come over the years ;) - Quite amazing really.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact