- DooM III - GOLD !!!
Yes peeps, it's one very exciting day for the many avid gamers out there. One of the most highly anticipated game titles to have been awaited upon during it's production over the past 5(ish?) years has finally gone GOLD today. I can't wait to get my mits on what looks to be the most polished and fine tuned first person shooter to date, the title which shall inevitably revolutionize the gaming industry in all it's awe (with the arguable exception of Half Life 2, but that's not released yet so speculative comments don't count!). The CEO of ID3 Software (Todd Hollenshead) made the announcement only a short time ago of which you can read in full detail over at ShackNews, ID3's official press release can also be read here.
The very very lucky folks from PC Gamer magazine are the first to have already completed an exclusive review on the game and it will be included within their september issue, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled open for it at your local news stand!
In the meantime, so you can determine if a hardware upgrade is in need for a pleasant gaming experience with this monster of a title, check out an extract from PC Gamer's review of which a "get_loud" over at the FutureMark forums was kind enough to post up.
Finally, here's some more recent screenies for you to feast your eyes on, reminding you of the goodness you're soon in for. Mmmmm oh so sweet.
Remember the old blockbuster Doom II? (How could one forget?!), Here's how far we've come over the years ;) - Quite amazing really.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- HD remastered 'X-Files' Bluray boxset announced
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent