- DooM III - GOLD !!!
Yes peeps, it's one very exciting day for the many avid gamers out there. One of the most highly anticipated game titles to have been awaited upon during it's production over the past 5(ish?) years has finally gone GOLD today. I can't wait to get my mits on what looks to be the most polished and fine tuned first person shooter to date, the title which shall inevitably revolutionize the gaming industry in all it's awe (with the arguable exception of Half Life 2, but that's not released yet so speculative comments don't count!). The CEO of ID3 Software (Todd Hollenshead) made the announcement only a short time ago of which you can read in full detail over at ShackNews, ID3's official press release can also be read here.
The very very lucky folks from PC Gamer magazine are the first to have already completed an exclusive review on the game and it will be included within their september issue, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled open for it at your local news stand!
In the meantime, so you can determine if a hardware upgrade is in need for a pleasant gaming experience with this monster of a title, check out an extract from PC Gamer's review of which a "get_loud" over at the FutureMark forums was kind enough to post up.
Finally, here's some more recent screenies for you to feast your eyes on, reminding you of the goodness you're soon in for. Mmmmm oh so sweet.
Remember the old blockbuster Doom II? (How could one forget?!), Here's how far we've come over the years ;) - Quite amazing really.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design