- DooM III - GOLD !!!
Yes peeps, it's one very exciting day for the many avid gamers out there. One of the most highly anticipated game titles to have been awaited upon during it's production over the past 5(ish?) years has finally gone GOLD today. I can't wait to get my mits on what looks to be the most polished and fine tuned first person shooter to date, the title which shall inevitably revolutionize the gaming industry in all it's awe (with the arguable exception of Half Life 2, but that's not released yet so speculative comments don't count!). The CEO of ID3 Software (Todd Hollenshead) made the announcement only a short time ago of which you can read in full detail over at ShackNews, ID3's official press release can also be read here.
The very very lucky folks from PC Gamer magazine are the first to have already completed an exclusive review on the game and it will be included within their september issue, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled open for it at your local news stand!
In the meantime, so you can determine if a hardware upgrade is in need for a pleasant gaming experience with this monster of a title, check out an extract from PC Gamer's review of which a "get_loud" over at the FutureMark forums was kind enough to post up.
Finally, here's some more recent screenies for you to feast your eyes on, reminding you of the goodness you're soon in for. Mmmmm oh so sweet.
Remember the old blockbuster Doom II? (How could one forget?!), Here's how far we've come over the years ;) - Quite amazing really.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Nick Shih overclocks the new Intel Core i7 5960X processor to 6.6GHz
- AMD partners up with companies for FreeSync monitors, due in Q1 2015
- AMD teams with Synopsys IP for 14/16nm APU/GPU products, teases 10nm
- Oculus releases the Rift DK1 source code, schematics as open source
- Oculus unveils Crescent Bay VR headset, 360-degree tracking, and more
- PCIe video card no video in 2 of 3 slots
- Asrock X99M Killer with Asus Xonar Essence STX
- Andromedia Supersonic-P Bluetooth Vibration Speaker Review
- extreme6 m.2 ultra compatibility
- z97x-gaming CPU_FAN stays off from resume
- Micron Debuts the M600 Solid State Drives
- Lexar Introduces World's Fastest SD UHS-II Cards
- Phanteks Introduces the Enthoo Evolv mATX PC Case
- Netgear Announces New Nighthawk X4 R7500 Smart Wi-Fi Router
- Lian Li Announces the PC-V1000L Full Tower Chassis