- DooM III - GOLD !!!
Yes peeps, it's one very exciting day for the many avid gamers out there. One of the most highly anticipated game titles to have been awaited upon during it's production over the past 5(ish?) years has finally gone GOLD today. I can't wait to get my mits on what looks to be the most polished and fine tuned first person shooter to date, the title which shall inevitably revolutionize the gaming industry in all it's awe (with the arguable exception of Half Life 2, but that's not released yet so speculative comments don't count!). The CEO of ID3 Software (Todd Hollenshead) made the announcement only a short time ago of which you can read in full detail over at ShackNews, ID3's official press release can also be read here.
The very very lucky folks from PC Gamer magazine are the first to have already completed an exclusive review on the game and it will be included within their september issue, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled open for it at your local news stand!
In the meantime, so you can determine if a hardware upgrade is in need for a pleasant gaming experience with this monster of a title, check out an extract from PC Gamer's review of which a "get_loud" over at the FutureMark forums was kind enough to post up.
Finally, here's some more recent screenies for you to feast your eyes on, reminding you of the goodness you're soon in for. Mmmmm oh so sweet.
Remember the old blockbuster Doom II? (How could one forget?!), Here's how far we've come over the years ;) - Quite amazing really.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this news
Latest Tech News Posts
- Tim Cook says business can revive iPad sales
- Google offers $1 million prize for designing a better power inverter
- Flir One thermal camera accessory for iPhone unveiled
- 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat priced at $60,990
- EA's revenue climbs 8% this quarter to $1.21 billion
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Facebook's acquisition of Oculus VR will... View More Polls
- Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Vapor-X OC Video Card Review
- 99 code
- Corsair Voyager Air 2 1TB Mobile Storage Device Review
- Trying to resize Windows partition on a RAID (1+0) array
- GA-945GCM-S2L LAN port problem
- Super Talent Updates its DuraDrive AT3 SSD
- Kingston Debuts the SSDNow V310 Solid State Drive
- PNY Launches the HP v239g USB Flash Drive
- ROCCAT to Unveil Two New Products at Gamescom 2014
- NVIDIA Powers the World's Most Advanced Gaming Handheld