- Crucial's New Performance Memory Line Announced
Some big news in from Crucial today, they've unleashed a new high performance memory line of which they call their "Ballistix" range. These new enthusiast catered modules are offered in both DDR and DDR2 with double-sided aluminium heat spreaders, now providing higher rated speeds and lower latencies than Crucial have ever produced in the past. The current memory products to cover Crucial's Ballistix range are as follows :-
Crucial Ballistix PC-3200 (DDR-400), CL2-2-2-6, currently priced at US$74.99 for 256MB, and US$138.99 for 512MB
Crucial Ballistix PC-4000 (DDR-500), CL2.5-4-4-8, currently priced at US$77.99 for 256MB, and US$144.99 for 512MB
Crucial Ballistix PC2-4200 (DDR2-533), CL3-3-3-10, currently priced at US$118.99 for 256MB, and US$228.99 for 512MB
Crucial Ballistix PC2-5300 (DDR2-667), CL4-4-4-10, currently priced at US$124.99 for 256MB, and US$238.99 for 512MB
Meridian, Idaho, July 14, 2004 - Crucial Technology, a division of Micron, and one of the world's largest direct memory upgrade providers, today introduces the Crucial(R) Ballistix(TM) high-performance memory line, designed specifically for computer gamers and power users seeking maximum system performance and stability at a competitive price-point. The Ballistix line features both DDR and DDR2 memory with advanced speed grades, low latencies, and integrated aluminium heat spreaders.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- NZXT Guardian Case @ Hardware-HQ
- Antec Super LANBOY Case @ EnvyNews
- Spire Coolwave SP441B0-F Low Profile P4 HSF @ HardCOREWare
- SilenX 80mm 14dBA Thermistor Fan @ ModSynergy
- PX712 ATAPI & SATA 12X DVD burners @ Tech-Mods
- Wisetech Flash USB @ Phoronix
- ATI World Headquarters Tour @ VR-Zone
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.