- Budget K7 Motherboard Comparison
Looking to build a cheap second PC for basic purposes such as browsing or folding? perhaps a family member or friend is hassling you to help build them an affordable upgrade, then it might be worth while checking out Overclockers NZ's latest comparison review between a couple of budget AMD K7 motherboards, namely ASRock's SiS based K7S41GX and Gigabyte's 7VM400RZ which uses VIA's low-end KM400 chipset.
In the current "budget" integrated motherboard market for AMD K7, there are two main competitors, Via KM400 and SiS741GX chipsets. Both of them offer similar features on paper, with 333FSB support, AGP 8X and a "high-performance" integrated graphics core. What we will be doing today is choosing a stallion from each stable and sees which one offers a better performance and/or feature.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Swissbit SwissMemory Victorinox pocket knife/USB key @ Trusted Reviews
- Sony Ultra Mini Micro Vault Flash Drive @ EverythingUSB
- RFID Reader Wrist Watch @ i4u
- UT2004 64 bit performance update @ AMD Zone
- I-Rocks IR-7100 and IR-7300 800 DPI Optical Mice @ Big Bruin
- AOpen GeforceFX 5900XT @ 3DXtreme
- Set the Record Straight: CRTs vs. LCDs @ Overclocking HQ
- Onix Rocket Tykes 5.1 Speakers @ DesignTechnica
- Diamond SupraMax LE 56K PCI Fax Modem @ AMDZone