- ABit's OC Strips & OTES AeroFlow™
ABit have kindly forwarded us a press release today which highlights their latest motherboard innovations, the "OC Strips" and "OTES AeroFlow", both of which are designed to help fight the heat war between overclocking and stability. More detailed information on how each of the two technologies work within ABit's supporting PR here.
Taipei, Taiwan, July 13th 2004 - From the venerable SoftMenu™ technology which started the jumperless revolution, to µGuru™ interactive system management and, most recently, Guru Clock external hardware monitoring, ABIT Engineering has changed what people have come to expect from a motherboard. Now, ABIT is proud to announce two new innovations, both designed to enhance the computing experience - OC strips and OTES AeroFlow™.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- GameDr. Xcelerator MOtorized Disc repair system @ NewsTechInfo
- Kingston 1GB CompactFlash Elite Pro @ ViperLair
- Crucial Gizmo! Hi-Speed 256MB USB Flash Drive @ Tech-Mods
- Alpha S-PAL 8055 FU heatsink @ InsaneTek
- Titan TTC-D9TB/Cu35/R1 HSF @ TechIMO
- Arctic Silver Thermal Compounds- AS 5 and Ceramique @ XYZ Computing
- Shuttle XPC SP81P Barebones @ Toms Hardware
- Dell Dimension 2400 System @ PC Stats