SiSoftware has just released their latest version of Sandra 2004 labeled SP2. The main new features are support for the new EM64T 64-bit Intel Xeon server processors, DDR-II, 939-pin Athlon 64 processors. Check the quote below for more.
• Support for platforms using the Intel® Xeon(tm) processor with 64-bit extensions family: Support for Intel® EM64T technology.
• Support for platforms using the Intel PXA27x processor family: Support for Intel® Wireless MMX(tm) technology and Intel® XScale® technology.
• Support for DDR2-SDRAM platform: Intel® 91X, 925X, E7520/E7525/E7530 chipsets, DDR2-SDRAM SPD/EEPROM.
• Windows Mobile(tm) 2003 Second Edition platform: Windows CE .Net 4.21 supported.
• File system aware benchmarks: Both File System Benchmark and Removable Storage/Flash Benchmarks are now file system aware: the test file will be analysed.
• Enhanced support and compatibility: (AMD® Geode GX1, GX2, GX3 CPUs; AMD® Athlon 64 939pin CPUs; Intel® 6300 PIIX; VIA PM880/PT880 chipsets)
• Blended optimisation for AMD64/EM64T: All benchmarks are now optimised for both AMD64 as well as the EM64T platform. Please see the EM64T and AMD64 press releases for more information.
You can download the 7mb or thereabout file from our servers, here.