- Buffalo Announces High Speed Memory Solutions
Buffalo Technology have today announced their new "FireStix" series of high speed memory modules. Their FSX433DV and FSX500DV modules are currently the only products covering the FireStix range, coming in both 256 and 512mb flavours whilst operating at speeds of PC-3500 and PC-4000 respectively. More details within Buffalo's supporting PR folks.
Austin, Texas -June, 2004 - Buffalo Technology (USA), Inc., an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of memory products, announced today the latest additions to its award- winning line of advanced memory solutions. FireStix FSX500DV and FireStix FSX433DV promise to optimize system performance to enable faster and smoother gaming, audio / video streaming, animation rendering and multi-tasking.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- New DDR Highs: Shikatronics, OCZ, and the Fastest Memory Yet @ Anandtech
- 1GB Corsair XLPRO Ultra-Low Latency TwinX Memory @ RojakPot
- SilenX 400W Pro iXtrema PSU @ Hi-Tech Reviews
- OCZ Power Stream OCZ470ADJ PSU @ Silent PC Review
- Keyboard Master Hunter Gaming Keyboard @ Overclockers Club
- Gyration Ultra GT Wireless Keyboard/Mouse @ HTPC News
- I-Rocks IR-7100 Optical Mini Mouse @ TechIMO