- Logitech MX510 Performance Optical Gaming Mouse
If you're a bigtime gamer, a good quality high precision mouse is an absolute necessity. Logitech's MX510 well and truely fits into this catagory, sporting an 800-dpi 5.8 megapixel optical sensor along with a bunch of re-programmable buttons and a very attractive red holographic style finish. TweakNews take it for a spin in their latest review to see just how well this new rodent from Logitech performs.
To most people, an optical mouse is an optical mouse. Other than the brand name, no other real characteristic is recognized by the mainstream computer user. Any optical mouse upgrade is leaps and bounds better than the irritating mechanical variety. In normal internet and office use, the standard everyday optical mouse from any manufacturer should be perfectly fine. But for a gamer, everyday will just not cut it.
Today I will be reviewing the MX510 performance optical mouse from Logitech. With enhanced features targeted towards smoother and more accurate gaming performance, let's see how well this mouse does in the Tweaknews gaming rig.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- OverClocked inside OC-Database Updated @ OCInside
- EverGlide Ray Illuminated Mousepad @ TechFreaks
- Gigabyte GA-8S655TX Ultra SiS655TX Motherboard @ Overclockers NZ
- ABIT AS8 i865PE Motherboard @ Trusted Reviews
- Silverstone ST30NF 300W silent power supply @ Spodes Abode
- EraTech EMP-ZII MP3 Player @ i4u
- HD Guard Pro @ Bit-Tech
- AMD Athlon 64 3700+ @ AMDReview
- Tyan K8W Workstation mainboard @ Planet3DNow (Translated)
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.