- TYAN Delivers Tomcat 915G/925X Boards
TYAN have issued a press release today announcing two new 915G/925X Express based motherboards dubbed the Tomcat i915 (S5120) - Left pic, and Tomcat i925X (S5130) - Right pic. All the native features are naturally resident on the boards (PCI-Express, DDR2, LGA775, High Def. Audio, etc.) and TYAN aim to mass produce the new Tomcat's by Q3 of this year. For further details, you can read up on the official PR over at TYAN's website.
Fremont, CA, June 23rd, 2004 - Technology used in the home and office environment is changing everyday, evolving towards seamless integration and higher productivity. In coordination with Intel's digital home and office initiative, Tyan will deliver two unique platforms based on Intel's 915G/925X Express chipsets. Both of these platforms will offer incredibly rich features for entertainment and business applications, while providing capabilities that can fit any number of business or home computing requirements.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Thermaltake Tsunami Case @ Overclocker Cafe
- Intel's Alderwood and Grantsdale: Making a footprint in time @ ByteSector
- Mobinote DVX-POD 7010 portable media player @ DesignTechnica
- ATI All-in-Wonder 9600 XT vs NVIDIA Personal Cinema FX 5700 @ Tech Report
- Rytech Wireless Optical Mouse @ ModSynergy
- How-To Make a PVC Pipe Reservoir @ Overclockers Club