- Gigabyte - Take a Sneak Peek of Digital Life
A belated press release from Gigabyte has just been brought to my attention, going back to their New Technology Seminar during the Computex show on June 2nd. They unveiled their new 8 Sigma series of motherboards based upon Intel's 925X/915P chipsets on the day, also highlighting all the exclusive features the new series of motherboards bring. You can read up on the full PR here.
June 2nd, 2004, Computex, Taipei, Taiwan-Gigabyte Technology unveiled her motherboard flagship segment--The 8 (Sigma) series with upcoming Intel® 925X Express chipset for power-hungry enthusiast in Intel - Gigabyte new technology seminar at Taipei 101 Banquet Hall. Mr.Roger Peene, Intel Desktop Chipset Marketing Manager will present the new technology along came with upcoming new designed architecture-Intel® 925X Express chipset, Intel® 915P Express chipset, Intel® 915G Express chipset based platform, such as PCI-Express* Architecture, Dual Channel DDR2 Memory, Intel® High Definition Audio, Intel® Wireless Connect Technology, which will play an important role in our future digital life.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Thermaltake XJOG USB Fan and Light @ PimpRig
- BuffaloTech Firestix PC4000 1GB DDR @ GideonTech
- Windows XP SP2 RC2 Preview @ IANAG
- XFX GeForceFX 5700 Ultra @ OCModshop
- IBM ThinkPad X40 Ultra-Portable Notebook @ Trusted Reviews
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!