- Fresh Canterwood Reviews
Now that Intel has made way for a new flagship holder in terms of their motherboard chipset range (the 915x and 925x), Canterwood becomes a much more attractive option for many as it's prices will inevitably drop in the coming months. Hexus take a look at three recent top end i875P based boards from Albatron, DFI, and ASUS today in seperate reviews.
Our search for the perfect Canterwood-based motherboard goes on. Samples from MSI, ASUS, ABIT, DFI, and EPoX have all had desirable attributes. None, however, have been perfect. ASUS has redesigned its excellent P4C800 Canterwood motherboard to offer even greater levels of performance and compatibility. Is the P4C800-E the Holy Grail of the i875P world?. Let's find out.
- ATI's HDTV Wonder
The lucky folks over at Hot Hardware have today checked out ATI's new HDTV Wonder, evidently capable of bringing high definition television to your PC, and in an extremely effective manner at that. Also included of course is a remote, as well as a supporting antenna amongst the several other features included with the deal.
Back in February 2004, ATI tipped their hand at their latest creation, the HDTV Wonder. While the product wasn't due to be released until Summer 2004, they had enough final details to give the world a glimpse of what they had planned. We had the opportunity to preview the product specifications and features then and ever since we have been eagerly anticipating its arrival. It's now June 22nd, 2004, the first full day of Summer and as promised, the HDTV Wonder has arrived.
Today, we have a complete rundown on the HDTV Wonder. We'll take a look at its features and the new Multimedia Center 9 software package, with a focus on the HDTV related features. If you haven't done so yet, we recommend taking a step back and reviewing our HDTV Wonder Preview where we covered the basics of the card as well as offering a primer on the differences between Analog and Digital signal.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Corsair TwinX 1024-3200XL Pro Memory @ Overclockers Club & 3DXtreme
- Sony DRU-700A Double Layer, Dual Format DVD Writer @ Hardware Zoom
- PSU Sleeving and Molex changeover Guide @ ByteSector
- AMD responds to 90nm yield rumors @ AMDZone
- HP Scanjet 4600 flatbed scanner @ DesignTechnica
- FlexiGlow EL Keyboard @ ExtensionTech
- Vantec EZ Grip Molex Connector Kit @ ClubOC
- LGA775: New CPUs and Chipsets @ XBit Labs
- Logisys Pre-Assembled Clear Acrylic Case @ Twisted Mods
- Rock Xtreme! XTR-3.4EE Laptop @ Trusted Reviews
- Zalman Reserator 1 @ OC-Zone (Translated)