- Zensonic Z400
An aussie press release was sent my way earlier today from a name not all that familiar amongst the crowd. Zensonic have brought to our attention a wireless network media player dubbed the Z400 which is capable of sending DivX's, MP3's and JPEG's wirelessly to your TV or stereo system from your PC. You also get an illuminated remote control to make for easier operation in the dark. More details within Zensonic's supporting PR over at their website.
The new Australian-designed Zensonic Z400 is a sleek set-top box which can play DiVX movies, MP3 audio and JPEG pictures directly to a TV and stereo system. Using a custom-designed on-screen TV interface, Z400 users can browse their PC's movie collection, photos and music directly from the comfort of their lounge-room.
"We created the Z400 to serve the huge demand from users for a solution that ties their digital content stored on their PC to their home-theatre system," said Zensonic's Raaj Menon.
"Home networks are now enormously popular, and the in-built 802.11g wireless networking of the Z400 eliminates the need to have ugly cables running into your loungeroom," he said.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Sparkle GeForce FX 5700 Ultra GDDR-III @ Accelnation
- First numbers from Alienware's PCI Express Video Array @ GameSpot
- Radeon X600XT - PCI EXPRESS @ Driver Heaven
- ATI RADEON X800 XT & X600 XT PCI-E Performance Preview @ Firing Squad
- XT Platinum Edition vs. the new Pro Platinum Edition @ PC-Award (Translated)
- New livecam can handle 70 megapixels @ The Inquirer
- VIA Technologies, SiS Months Behind Intel with PCI Express Chipsets @ XBit Labs
- The ABIT NF7 Series VDD Mod Guide! @ RojakPot
- FIC Ice Cube HU61 A64 SFF @ AMD Zone
- Silverstone SST-ST46F Lowest Acoustic Power Supply @ System Cooling
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup