- AMD Socket 939 Memory Testing
The folks over at Legit Reviews have compared several PC-3200 memory kits from Corsair, Kingston, and OCZ on the Socket 939 VIA K8T800-Pro A64 platform in their latest review. FSB and timings were ran at stock manufacturer specs, helping to provide a clearer indication of what sort of performance characteristics can be seen across each of the different memory brands.
Since the most popular DDR1 memory sold on the market is still PC-3200 we took a look at some memory from the "Big 3" (Corsair, Kingston, OCZ) sellers here in America. We ran all the memory at the manufacturer set timings and also tweaked the voltages to note any weird characteristics. We ran full testing and benchmarking on the following 1GB kits (2x 512mb) on our ASUS A8V Rev 1.02 motherboard.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Compex NP26G-USB Wireless Router @ DesignTechnica
- Vantec EZ-Grip Molex Connector Kit @ ExtensionTech
- OCLabs waterblocks @ Hardware4You
- Mad Dog Entertainer 7.1 Surround Sound Card @ Tech-Mods
- Acer Aspire 1714SMi Laptop @ Trusted Reviews
- DDR2 Memory: Near or Distant Future? @ Digit-Life
- Measuring the Benefits of AGP: Is PCI-Express Necessary? @ Sudhian
- AOpen COM5232 / AAH DVD Recorder @ CDRInfo
- Plasmon UDO30I external SCSI Drive @ CDRInfo
- Kiss DP-1504 DVD & DivX Player @ CDRInfo
- AOpen Aeolus FX 5900 XT @ CDRInfo