- LGA775 CPU installation
I've just come across the following two images which explain how installation and removal is done with Intel's upcoming LGA775 CPU's, the architecture of which is due to be officially announced this weekend! - More info as it comes in folks.
- Transcend Releases 4GB 45X CompactFlash Card
A fresh PR in from Transcend today brings their latest CompactFlash card to our attention, an "ultra performance" CF card capable of holding up to 4gb of data! - This currently makes it the highest capacity CF card around, also retaining compatibility with all FAT32 based cameras. Full details within the supporting press release.
With high-resolution digital cameras and other multimedia appliances pushing the need for higher capacity flash memory cards, Transcend has proudly stepped up to the challenge. Transcend Information, Inc., a world leader in flash memory cards, has increased the capacity of their Ultra Performance 45X CompactFlash (CF) Cards to an eye-popping 4 gigabytes (GB), the highest capacity of any CF card in the world. Designed for cameras that use the FAT32 format, Canon, Nikon, Olympus, and Sony high-resolution digital cameras are verified to be 100% compatible.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Vantec Stealth 420W PSU @ Hard-h20
- 3R Systems Poseidon WCL-03 Water Cooling System @ System Cooling
- New DiskOnKey Flash Drive Scores 23MB/s read @ Everything USB
- Protect Your Wireless Network @ Design Technica
- Computex Taipeh 2004 Roundup @ Hardware Zoom Part 1 & Part 2
- Thermaltake Extreme Giant III Cooler @ MyWORLDHardware
- EPoX EP-8KDA3+ nForce3 250GB chipset @ A1-Electronics
- MSI MEGA Mp3 Player 515 @ Trusted Reviews