- Gigabyte - First Cooler Retention For LGA775
Another one from Gigabyte today announces their new retention mechanism to allow for attachment of their 3D cooler series heatsinks not only on P4/K7/and K8, but now on LGA775 Intel platforms too, providing a futureproof means of picking up one of their 3D Cooler series sinks. More within their official PR.
For the new generation Intel LGA775 platform is presented to the public GIGABYTE Technology Co., Ltd. devises LGA775 Retention Mechanism to support a series of 3D-Cooler. It makes the excellent performance and design of 3D-Cooler proceed to apply on LGA775 platform . Now the excellent and extensive 3E Extensibility, Economy, Ease, and design are in the process of patenting.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Accent HT-400b HTPC Case @ HTPCNews
- Xoxide X-Blade Case @ ByteSector
- Ten Steps to a Secure PC @ PCStats
- Logitech Adds Tilt-Wheel @ Short-Media
- Windows Media Player 10 Technical Beta Preview @ The Crucible
- Computex'2004: Expo Coverage @ Digital-Daily
- Averatec AV3220H1 Notebook @ Toms Hardware
- Corsair TwinX1024-3200XL Pro @ Gruntville
- ZALMAN Theatre 6 (ZM-RS6F) 5.1 Headphones @ XBit Labs