- Shushing the Shuttle
The folks at BleedinEdge have a fresh guide up which explains how to go about "shushing your shuttle". The traits of a typical SFF machine are heat and noise, but these guys show you several relatively simple mods which help overcome it. Well worth a look!
It seems everyone I know that has built one of the Shuttle SFF (small form factor) boxes just loves it. This is my 2nd Shuttle build. Although I do own a laptop, I felt it would be better to have a reliable, portable PC for work. I needed a computer to travel. The only complaints I have had with these great units is the amount of noise they generate and their tendency to run hot.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Albatron K8X800 Pro II Motherboard @ OCModShop
- VIA EPIA Mini-ITX M-10000 REV.B Motherboard @ Tech-Mods
- Asetek WaterChill Antarctica @ Guru3D
- Edifier S5.1 Speaker System @ The TechZone
- X800 XT and 6800 Ultra - Part Five: Game-based Filtering Tests @ Digit-Life
- CaseMod 101 : History of Modding @ Virtual-Hideout
- P4 Cooler Pentathlon Bit-Tech