- Corsair TwinX1024 3200XL Pro
As brought to our attention via a press release from Corsair recently, they'd announced their new "XL" range of DDR memory, being offered at a rated speed of 200mhz (PC-3200). However, what makes the sticks really stand out is that they sport lovely stock timings of 2-2-2-5, allowing for plenty of overclocking headroom (or one would assume). Find out what Corsair's new XL "Pro" sticks bring to the table in IPKonfig's latest review.
They thought it couldn't be done, they laughed at the idea, but Corsair did it! Again we're seeing Corsair Memory push limits above and beyond the competition. Corsair has released its fastest memory to date along with the fastest memory on the planet. Striking a deal with Samsung, Corsair was able to obtain memory modules capable of hitting extreme low latency.
- A gaggle of Computex stories at TR
The TechReport have some rolling coverage from Computex this week. As below, they've compiled a few articles discussing several of the new products showcased thus far including supporting images. They also express their views on info floating around which states that there's a good chance the highly popular Athlon64 platform won't work in a BTX format due to board layout constraints.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Vantec PC Mods Kit @ XYZComputing
- Abit's KV8 Pro motherboard @ TechReport
- Computex 2004, June 2nd, Abit, SiS and ALi/ULi @ Hardware Analysis
- Logisys Pre-assembled Acrylic Case @ System Cooling
- The Second-Layer Problems @ PC-Award (Translated)
- USB 2.0 Hi-speed Flash drives @ ArsTechnica
- Ahanix iMON Remote Control @ DesignTechnica
- Computex Taipeh 2004 (Day1) Coverage @ Hardware Zoom
- A visit to ABIT Test labs, Taiwan @ Hardware Zoom
- Gigabyte GA-K8VNX AMD Athlon 64 motherboard @ A1-Electronics
- Sony VAIO VGN-X505VP laptop @ TrustedReviews
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.