- 8x8x DVD Writer Shootout
With prices of 8x DVD writers dropping roughly 20% across the board recently, the option to upgrade/purchase a DVD burner has become a lot more appealing. The guys from HardwareZone burn it up with nine different 8x DVD writers over the weekend, comparing write time and 'overburn' capabilities with each of them.
If you're still short-changed on the latest happenings in the realm of optical storage, we have a piece of good news that might deal the final nudge if you're still sitting on the fence deciding whether to purchase a DVD writer. Current '88' drives just took a 20% price cut recently; making an upgrade to these drives all the more a sweet deal now. Prices have dropped to a level of what a good combo drive used to cost.
That said, the process of narrowing down one drive to arm you with DVD storage while providing the best bang for your dollar is still by no means an easy one to make. Branding, pricing and the diverse technical specifications are often overwhelming for most consumers to execute a decisive choice. But for people who are bent on grabbing such a drive, our shootout should prove to be a timely assistance for you to take full advantage of these newly discounted prices.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- AMD roadmap, socket to me baby? @ Hardware Analysis
- OCZ PowerStream 420w PSU @ DriverHeaven
- Pretec Demonstrates Fastest Flash Memory Card @ D-Silence
- SwissMemory USB Vitorinox @ Hard-h20
- Chenbro Xpider Gaming Bomb @ ExtremeReviews
- Zalman ZM-RS6F Theatre 6 Headphones @ TechNiz
- Spire Cooler SkiveStream 3 @ Hardware Hounds
- Confessions of a Former Music Pirate @ ExplosiveLabs