- Kingmax's Ultra-High Capacity 512MB RS-MMC and miniSD Cards
KingMax have just issued us a press release announcing it's new line of mini-size storage cards based on their PIP Packaging technology. The high capacity 512MB RS-MMC and miniSD cards are aimed toward the new generation of mobile phones, allowing for extra photo and video storage space, as well as being able to listen to MP3's etc. Very sweet, more within the attached press release.
Taipei,Taiwan May 28,2004 - KINGMAX Digital Inc., a leading manufacturer of small-size digital storage cards, has recently pushed the envelope on its industry-leading proprietary technology by putting its PIPTM packaging technology into use on smaller, thinner mini-size storage cards. Its new high-capacity 512MB RS-MMC and miniSD are being pegged as mainstream storage devices for future mobile phones. KINGMAX's PIPTM-based RS-MMC and miniSD cards stand out as the only memory cards in the world that are waterproof, heat-resistant and have high-capacity and high data transmission speeds.
- Team Chenbro to Demo New Products at Computex
The folks involved within Team Chenbro will be heading over to Computex next week, demonstrating their latest products. The team comprises of 'real world' gamers who will be battling it out together on 4 of Chenbro's locally networked high-end rigs at the booth. More details within the supporting PR here.
Taipei, Taiwan, 28 May 2004 - Chenbro Micom Co. Ltd., the world's leading provider of chassis solutions, announced today that Team Chenbro (http://www.teamchenbro.com) will be live in person at Computex to demonstrate Chenbro's exciting new gaming/enthusiast products. Team Chenbro is comprised of 'real world' gamers who love to compete against other gamers in LAN party events across North America. Team Chenbro will be gaming live on four locally networked, high-end gaming systems to demonstrate how well Chenbro's products meet the specifications of highly competitive, real world gamers. Team Chenbro will be gaming with the latest PC games each day at Chenbro's booth, located in TWTC: Hall 1 - Booths 508, 510, 508D, and 510D.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Kingmax Hardcore Series DDR500 @ ExtremeMHZ
- Corsair XMS 3200XL Memory @ LegitReviews
- Getting More Bang Out of Your Dual Processing Buck @ Toms Hardware
- Intel to ship 64-bit Prescotts on 1 August @ The Register
- AMD's new releases/price increase on June 1 @ AMDReview
- HP Photosmart R707 digital camera @ ByteSector
- Epox Bluetooth Gear @ EnvyNews
- Will Your Next Desktop PC Run Linux? @ PCWorld
- Atech KB-Reader @ ExtremeReviews
- Lanparty PC mod @ PCUnleash
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRAM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- Nintendo wants to make Star Fox, Pikmin and Yoshi anime
- Radeon Vega Frontier barely beats GTX 1080 in tests
- Halo Wars 2's latest update includes multi-GPU support
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus