- Terminator - The Future PC Case
Exclusive info from Avance Technologies Inc. has been brought to my attention this morning which highlights their "Terminator" PC Case, built on futureproof BTX technology which boasts many new advantages, primarily with regard to cooling potential. To read more on the several benefits this case has to offer with it's unique "cooling tunnel" and overall internal design, grab the attached PR here. If you'd like to know more about "Balance Technology Extended", check out our recent article covering it here.
Certainly, Intel wants to achieve better thermal control with the new BTX form factor for PC-cases' MB and PSU. Avance Technologies opines that a trick over thermal control issue in the established ATX form factor. Starting from the debut of CeBIT2004 to now, Avance Technologies thanks to many professionals and gamers' compliment about Terminator, they are surprised the exclusive design" it's amazing"!
- Armari - World record PCMark2004 score / New 64bit SFF Product line
Armari, specialist manufacturer and integrator of high performance PC's have forwarded on a couple of press releases today, the first of which tells us about their latest achievement, breaking FutureMark's PCMark2004 record with a score of 7,602 (measuring overall system performance). These results were possible with the use of a Dual Xeon setup completely submerged in a bath of InertX PF5080 coolant, providing staggering temperatures of -40c. Extreme! More on how they went about the task in the official PR.
Armari's next press release announces their latest product range involving 64bit Small Factor systems, dubbed the "Crossbow" series. The first Crossbow model to become available will be the XB-A700, powered by one of AMD's 64bit processors and PNY's nVidia Quadro FX 700. More details on the new 64bit SFF workstations within the supporting PR.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use USB Type-C for power
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications