- Terminator - The Future PC Case
Exclusive info from Avance Technologies Inc. has been brought to my attention this morning which highlights their "Terminator" PC Case, built on futureproof BTX technology which boasts many new advantages, primarily with regard to cooling potential. To read more on the several benefits this case has to offer with it's unique "cooling tunnel" and overall internal design, grab the attached PR here. If you'd like to know more about "Balance Technology Extended", check out our recent article covering it here.
Certainly, Intel wants to achieve better thermal control with the new BTX form factor for PC-cases' MB and PSU. Avance Technologies opines that a trick over thermal control issue in the established ATX form factor. Starting from the debut of CeBIT2004 to now, Avance Technologies thanks to many professionals and gamers' compliment about Terminator, they are surprised the exclusive design" it's amazing"!
- Armari - World record PCMark2004 score / New 64bit SFF Product line
Armari, specialist manufacturer and integrator of high performance PC's have forwarded on a couple of press releases today, the first of which tells us about their latest achievement, breaking FutureMark's PCMark2004 record with a score of 7,602 (measuring overall system performance). These results were possible with the use of a Dual Xeon setup completely submerged in a bath of InertX PF5080 coolant, providing staggering temperatures of -40c. Extreme! More on how they went about the task in the official PR.
Armari's next press release announces their latest product range involving 64bit Small Factor systems, dubbed the "Crossbow" series. The first Crossbow model to become available will be the XB-A700, powered by one of AMD's 64bit processors and PNY's nVidia Quadro FX 700. More details on the new 64bit SFF workstations within the supporting PR.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99