- Terminator - The Future PC Case
Exclusive info from Avance Technologies Inc. has been brought to my attention this morning which highlights their "Terminator" PC Case, built on futureproof BTX technology which boasts many new advantages, primarily with regard to cooling potential. To read more on the several benefits this case has to offer with it's unique "cooling tunnel" and overall internal design, grab the attached PR here. If you'd like to know more about "Balance Technology Extended", check out our recent article covering it here.
Certainly, Intel wants to achieve better thermal control with the new BTX form factor for PC-cases' MB and PSU. Avance Technologies opines that a trick over thermal control issue in the established ATX form factor. Starting from the debut of CeBIT2004 to now, Avance Technologies thanks to many professionals and gamers' compliment about Terminator, they are surprised the exclusive design" it's amazing"!
- Armari - World record PCMark2004 score / New 64bit SFF Product line
Armari, specialist manufacturer and integrator of high performance PC's have forwarded on a couple of press releases today, the first of which tells us about their latest achievement, breaking FutureMark's PCMark2004 record with a score of 7,602 (measuring overall system performance). These results were possible with the use of a Dual Xeon setup completely submerged in a bath of InertX PF5080 coolant, providing staggering temperatures of -40c. Extreme! More on how they went about the task in the official PR.
Armari's next press release announces their latest product range involving 64bit Small Factor systems, dubbed the "Crossbow" series. The first Crossbow model to become available will be the XB-A700, powered by one of AMD's 64bit processors and PNY's nVidia Quadro FX 700. More details on the new 64bit SFF workstations within the supporting PR.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4