- Intel Pentium 4 Heatsink Roundup
The folks over at ClubOC have rounded up a couple of new high-end P4 heatsinks for comparison. They put the spotlight on both Thermaltake's Silent Tower and CoolerMaster's Hyper 6. To give you an indication of how the new heatpipe technology fairs in comparison to previous high-end coolers, Alpha's trusty ole' PAL8942 is also included. Looks like heatpipes are here to stay!
Not too long ago when the Pentium 4 was released it was suffice to say that most overclockers agreed that it wasn't the hottest running processor. Well times have changed, and with three FSB changes and numerous stepping changes the Pentium 4 is now a hot running processor. This is especially the case with the newer Prescott cores, which so far is Intel's newest processor offering. one of the newest fads, as far as air-cooling is concerned, is to cool your processor using a heatpipe method. Today, at ClubOC we have a veteran in the ring along with two newer designs that we are sure will do the overclocking job rather nicely.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- ZALMAN ZM80C-HP Cooler @ Hardware4You (Translated)
- LCD Resolution: When Bigger Is Actually Smaller @ DesignTechnica
- ClearPC "Secret Agent" Clear Acrylic Briefcase Enclosure @ TweakNews
- Asus A8V Deluxe - Socket 939 VIA K8T800 Pro @ AMDZone
- Thermalright SP-97 Heat Sink @ RojakPot
- Acousti Products AcoustiPack Standard Soundproofing Kit @ BigBruin
- Sony's 'Ultra Mini Micro Vault' Flash Drive @ Everything USB
- USB Webcam in a Flash Drive @ Everything USB
- Primecooler Hypercool I & II heatsinks @ A1-Electronics
- 2x Leadtek WinFast A360 Ultra TDH Review (GDDR3 vs. DDRII) @ 3DChip (Translated)
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!