- HIS introduces Excalibur 9550 256MB/128MB iFan VIVO Edition
Another 9550 based ATI card has popped up today, this one being HIS's variant which includes full VIVO capabilities and their enhanced "iFan" cooling solution. The card(s) can be purchased with either 128 or 256mb's of memory. Further details within the attached press release.
The HIS Excalibur 9550 VIVO Edition provides an advanced video capture functionalities that enable novice users to capture, edit, and output high quality videos through a standard PC. Furthermore, with VIVO Edition's rich video editing feature, the HIS Excalibur 9550 VIVO Edition gives users the flexibility and creative room to edit home videos like a professional. The product comes with 256MB or 128MB graphic memory and HIS iFan. The HIS iFan's superior cooling technology overcomes the weakness of traditional cooling fans by substantially reducing heat for more than 20% and keeping noise rate under 22db.
- Creative THX-Certified Gigaworks 7.1 Speaker System w/ Optional 7.1 Decoder
An aussie press release from Creative made it's way to my inbox earlier today of which they officially announce both their flagship Gigaworks S750 7.1 speaker system and their DDTS-100 digital decoder box. Pairing these two items together would indefinately be a real treat. Full details on both products within the attached PDF.
SYDNEY - MAY 26, 2004 - Creative Labs Pty Ltd, a local subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd, the worldwide leader in digital entertainment solutions for PC users, today announced the Creative GigaWorks speaker system and optional 7.1 decoder solution. The Creative GigaWorks S750 7.1 speaker system is THX certified and delivers a jaw-dropping; 700 Watts of Total System Burst Power at a price of just AUD$999 inc GST. The Creative Decoder DDTS-100 offered at just AUD$299 inc GST, can be combined with any Creative multi-channel speaker system making it ideal for any living room or study room with a DVD player or video game console.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- OCZ 3700EB: Making Hay with Athlon 64 @ Anandtech
- GeIL Ultra Platinum PC4400 1GB Dual Channel Kit (DDR550) @ HardwareZone
- Hynix to Ramp DDR2 Memory Modules Next Month @ XBit Labs
- Advanced Micro Devices Adds Muscles to Opteron Processors @ XBit Labs
- AMD introduces faster Opetrons @ CoolTechZone
- VIA Details Esther Processor @ XBit Labs
- Xenix Illuminated Keyboard @ Virtual-Hideout
- Redefining ''Point-and-Click'' - Golfer's Pad @ ExtremeTech
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Project Sonic announced for PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo NX
- AMD to have a massive volume launch of next-gen Zen CPUs in early 2017
- Facebook CEO says 'AR will be where VR' is today in 5-10 years
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard