- DFI / Buffalo share DDR2; Buffalo hits gaming market
Another press release this morning lets us know of DFI and Buffalo's latest plans to share their most recent mainboard and DDR2 memory technologies respectively during testing phases, ensuring optimal stability and compatibility between the two companies across the range. Full details on their new partnership within the attached text file.
Austin, Texas - May 18, 2004 - Buffalo Technology (USA), Inc., an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of memory products, and Diamond Flower International (DFIR), a worldwide leader in consumer and industrial motherboard design and manufacturing, announced today that the companies have expanded their alliance with the cross-validation of DDR2 memory and motherboards.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- EPIA MII 12000 mini-mobo and CPU @ SFFTech
- nForce2 Ultra 400Gb motherboard chipset @ Bjorn3D
- AMD to launch dual-core chips in 2005 @ Infoworld
- P4 Northwood and Prescott Comparison at 4.1 GHz @ Toms Hardware
- Choosing a Budget CPU: 24 Value Processors from Intel and AMD in Our Lab @ XBit Labs
- Vantec Go 2.0 USB Card Reader & Hub @ EnvyNews
- Seagate 160 GB SATA HDD @ TechLounge
- Ideazon Zboard gaming keyboard @ Hexus
- Corepad Mousepad @ DVHardware
- FlexiGlow Illuminated Multimedia Keyboard @ Modfathers
- Coolmax Chameleon Fan @ Hardware Hounds
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.