- Thermalright ALX-800 vs his big brother SP-97
If you already have a half decent mid-range heatsink for your AthlonXP system and you're wondering if it's worth jumping to the most hardc0re SocketA heatsink on the market, Madshrimps have compared Thermalright's lower-end ALX-800 heatsink with their flagship SP-97.
Thermalright has currently one of the best, perhaps even the best heatsink for Socket A. The SP-97. But this heatsink isn´t very budget friendly, so today we´ll take a look at their ALX-800. This heatsink looks a lot like the popular SLK-800, but by using a combination of aluminium and copper fabrication is lower, and so is its price. Does it still perform well though? Let us find out.
- Sicuro 5.1 Gaming Speakers
These have got to be the most interesting looking speakers that i've ever seen. The Sicuro 670XL 5.1 Gaming Speakers come with a handy LCD remote control, and some other very unique features such as multi-coloured LED's which flash to the beat on each individual speaker. Knowing this would be quite annoying for 'most' of us, there is a switch to turn the little bugger's off. Controlled-Insanity checked them out today and for the most part they seem to think very highly of them.
Today we will be reviewing the largest box to hit my doorstep. To elaborate a bit more, inside the box were the newest offering from Realworld Technology and provided by Super Good Deal, a set of Sicuro 5.1 Gaming Speakers. These speakers are like no other I have ever seen, read on to find out exactly why!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- The Free Software Foundation Explained @ TechIMO
- DangerDen TDX & S-TDX Waterblocks @ Pimp-Rig
- Zalman "Theater 6" 5.1 Surround Sound Headphones @ Controlled-Insanity
- PixelView GeForce FX 5900XT Golden Limited @ ExtremeReviews
- Danger Den RBX AMD WC Kit @ ViperLair
- Celestica Radeon 9800XT 256mb Gold Edition @ ClubOC
- ASUS P4R800-V Deluxe @ Hardware4You
- Chenming ATX Mid-Tower Case @ GideonTech
- ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon 9600 128MB Video Card @ ModSynergy