- CoolMax Fanless Power Supply
Looking to hush your pc as much as possible without hindering performance too much (if at all)?, CoolMax have the perfect answer. They have managed to design a fanless Power Supply that provides excellent performance yet is obviously completely silent. ExtremeReviews have checked it out to see if it's lack of cooling causes issues, and it seems not.
Fans are usually found in power supplies, due to the large amounts of heat produced, but they just add to the noise produced by the computer. CoolMax has decided to take a new approach to silencing the power supplies; they have eliminated all fans. Though this power supply may be silent, its temperatures could possibly soar due to the lack of cooling. Well in this review, we will find out.
- HIS AIW 9600 and HIS AIW 9600XT Turbo
The folks at HardAvenue have compiled a review checking out two ATI All-In-Wonder based cards from HIS over the weekend. Each of the two cards have very similar features but one is based on the stock 9600 core for the budget-conscious, and the other on the popular 9600XT core with enhanced cooling to provide above stock speeds, hence the "Turbo" naming scheme behind it.
Ahh the All-In-Wonder. Probably the best example in the videocard world of a series you can trust for quality, providing everything the savvy PC user could ever want in a videocard. 3D, 2D, video inputs and outputs for all common types of connections, it is basically all right here on one convenient PCB. Today, we check out two videocards from HIS, an up and coming mover and shaker in the videocard industry, the HIS ATi Radeon 9600XT Turbo and 9600 AIW's. Both offer similar features, both also lend themselves to different markets, so which is right for you?
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti