- CoolMax Fanless Power Supply
Looking to hush your pc as much as possible without hindering performance too much (if at all)?, CoolMax have the perfect answer. They have managed to design a fanless Power Supply that provides excellent performance yet is obviously completely silent. ExtremeReviews have checked it out to see if it's lack of cooling causes issues, and it seems not.
Fans are usually found in power supplies, due to the large amounts of heat produced, but they just add to the noise produced by the computer. CoolMax has decided to take a new approach to silencing the power supplies; they have eliminated all fans. Though this power supply may be silent, its temperatures could possibly soar due to the lack of cooling. Well in this review, we will find out.
- HIS AIW 9600 and HIS AIW 9600XT Turbo
The folks at HardAvenue have compiled a review checking out two ATI All-In-Wonder based cards from HIS over the weekend. Each of the two cards have very similar features but one is based on the stock 9600 core for the budget-conscious, and the other on the popular 9600XT core with enhanced cooling to provide above stock speeds, hence the "Turbo" naming scheme behind it.
Ahh the All-In-Wonder. Probably the best example in the videocard world of a series you can trust for quality, providing everything the savvy PC user could ever want in a videocard. 3D, 2D, video inputs and outputs for all common types of connections, it is basically all right here on one convenient PCB. Today, we check out two videocards from HIS, an up and coming mover and shaker in the videocard industry, the HIS ATi Radeon 9600XT Turbo and 9600 AIW's. Both offer similar features, both also lend themselves to different markets, so which is right for you?
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Ryzen ThreadRipper delidded: half its CPU dies disabled
- EA made more on live services than games in Q1'17
- Xiaomi Mi 6 special edition available in only 100 units
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers