- CoolMax Fanless Power Supply
Looking to hush your pc as much as possible without hindering performance too much (if at all)?, CoolMax have the perfect answer. They have managed to design a fanless Power Supply that provides excellent performance yet is obviously completely silent. ExtremeReviews have checked it out to see if it's lack of cooling causes issues, and it seems not.
Fans are usually found in power supplies, due to the large amounts of heat produced, but they just add to the noise produced by the computer. CoolMax has decided to take a new approach to silencing the power supplies; they have eliminated all fans. Though this power supply may be silent, its temperatures could possibly soar due to the lack of cooling. Well in this review, we will find out.
- HIS AIW 9600 and HIS AIW 9600XT Turbo
The folks at HardAvenue have compiled a review checking out two ATI All-In-Wonder based cards from HIS over the weekend. Each of the two cards have very similar features but one is based on the stock 9600 core for the budget-conscious, and the other on the popular 9600XT core with enhanced cooling to provide above stock speeds, hence the "Turbo" naming scheme behind it.
Ahh the All-In-Wonder. Probably the best example in the videocard world of a series you can trust for quality, providing everything the savvy PC user could ever want in a videocard. 3D, 2D, video inputs and outputs for all common types of connections, it is basically all right here on one convenient PCB. Today, we check out two videocards from HIS, an up and coming mover and shaker in the videocard industry, the HIS ATi Radeon 9600XT Turbo and 9600 AIW's. Both offer similar features, both also lend themselves to different markets, so which is right for you?
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017