- KINGMAX Introduces Its Revolutionary New Generation DDR2 Memory Module
A press release in from KingMax today lets us know of their introduction to DDR2, announcing "KingMax DDR2 533" memory modules which provide up to 4.3GB/sec transmission speeds. To obtain further details, you can grab the official PR here.
Taipei,Taiwan May 14, 2004 -Kingmax, a leading memory solutions provider, today unveiled its new generation ultra high-speed DDR2 memory products. Specifically designed with the hardcore speedsters in mind, the new DDR2 products have exceptionally fast data transmission and greater bandwidth with its 4-bit data prefetch functionality.
- Cooling Athlon 64: Three Potential Solutions
Sudhian have taken a closer look at the stock heatsink provided within retail Athlon64 CPU packages and compare it to TT's whisper quiet Silent Boost, as well as Thermalright's monster SLK-948U. Both 3rd party products obviously being aimed at different markets.
As prices on Athlon 64 processors continue to drop and the CPUs gain market share we've begun to see an increasing number of third-party coolers appearing for the new chips. We've rounded up two third party solutions aimed at somewhat different markets, and compared them to AMD's stock heatsink to give you an idea what each offers. We'd like to thank CrazyPC for providing the coolers in question.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Fortron Source ATX 400W Ultra Quiet PSU @ System Cooling
- ECS 755-A2 motherboard @ T-Break
- Thermaltake's Silent Tower @ TechTastic
- Thermaltake's Extreme Giant III GPU Cooler @ Hardware Zone
- Tisonic Mega Power 460W PSU @ ClubOC
- Corsair XMS4400 TWINX DDR550 @ Modfathers
- SONY DRU-700A DVD+R Dual-Layer Writer @ Hardware Zone
- Rename Your Start Menu @ Overclocking HQ