- Shuttle XPC SB75G2 tops Futuremark
Shuttle have forwarded a press release this morning which tells us of a record breaking 3DMark2003 score (in terms of SFF PC's) using their SB75G2 model paired with a P4 overclocked to 3.5GHz and an overclocking happy ATI X800Pro. A score of 10399 was achieved by Mavis, a Shuttle SFF devotee who evidently knows how to tweak his hardware properly. Full details within the official PR.
(Taipei, Taiwan - April 14, 2004) The Futuremark community, an enthusiast society dedicated to driving 3D graphic performance and development, have collectively posted their fastest scores for the industry-standard benchmarking software 3Dmark03. The top of this list is the Shuttle XPC SB75G2 with a score of 10399 3Dmarks.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Streamzap PC Remote @ TechwareLabs
- Danger Den TDX waterblock @ ProCooling
- MAC G4 cube, G5 hybrid mod @ PCUnleash
- ATI's Radeon X800 PRO @ Hexus
- Interactive AMD Athlon 64 / Opteron rating and product ID guide @ OCInside.de
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.