- Gigabyte Announces ATI cards on 9550
With relevance to this late breaking report over at DigiTimes earlier today, Gigabyte have officially announced their new GV-R955128D and GV-R955128T cards based on ATI's 9550 GPU. This leaves much doubt for 9600SE's in particular to hold their own, being that the new 9550 cards look to sport a very aggressive price tag with the "T" version of the card having a 128-bit memory bus (double the bandwidth) and both cards operating at frequencies of 250 MHz core / 400 MHz mem. Full details within the attached press release.
Taipei, Taiwan May 2004 - Gigabyte Technology Co. announces the release of its much-anticipated new graphics accelerator, the GV-R955128D and GV-R955128T to the mainstream market. Based on ATI' s highly acclaimed Radeon 9550 VPU with 128MB DDR, the GV-R955 series boasts a superior graphics architecture, amazing high-resolution 3D graphics and sophisticated real-time visual rendering.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- OCZ user Macci breaks 3DMark 2003 Record @ OCZ & Futuremark ORB
- Nortel: Video demand to spur faster DSL @ News.com
- Koutech 7384 Firewire, USB, & Gigabit Combo @ ExtremeReviews
- Mini-PC Breakout Box @ The Modfathers
- Price Guides May 2004: CPU and Video @ Anandtech
- DOOM III this summer (Press Release) @ Yahoo
- E3 2004 Coverage @ Warp2Search
- Windows XP SP2 Technical Preview @ IANAG
- 6 Months Web Hosting Giveaway @ Xtremods
- Mystify Mamba / Boomslang 2100 / Icemat 2 @ DriverHeaven
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.