- Gigabyte's GV-R800 Series Press Release
Recently I linked you to some exclusive info over at EnvyNews on Gigabyte's GV-R800 series of graphics cards (based on ATI's latest X800 XT Platinum Edition / X800 Pro GPU's). I've sinced received Gigabyte's official PR on the new range of cards of which you can obtain here in .DOC format, along with a supporting image, as below.
Taipei, Taiwan, May 2004 - Gigabyte Technology Co. formally announces the release of its much-anticipated new graphics accelerators, the GV-R80X256V, GV-R80P256V and GV-R80P256D. The release of the GV-R800 series is concurrent with the recent launch of ATI enthusiast-class RADEON X800 XT Platinum Edition / RADEON X800 Pro VPU. The RADEON X800 series (the world's most powerful VPU) sets a new standard in graphics performance and visual realism by delivering amazing graphics, abundant features and rock-solid stability for next-generation games and applications.
On a similar note, ASUS have also announced their line of cards based on the new GPU's from ATI. Dubbed the "AX800 Series", these guys even include a decent web cam within the package. You can read up on the official PR over at Virtual-Zone's website.
ASUSTeK today introduced the ASUS AX800 graphics card series, which delivers the most powerful visual processing capability to date. It also incorporated unique features found only in ASUS solutions to enhance the overall graphics and computing experience. The ASUS AX800 series includes two models, the AX800 XT and AX800 PRO. The AX800 XT supports 520MHz of core engine speed, 256MB DDR3 memory running at 1.12GHz as well as video-in and DVI-I connector for diverse output support. The AX800 PRO provides 475MHz of core engine speed, 256MB DDR3 memory running at 900MHz and DVI-I connector. ASUS bundled two hot titles: Counter Strike: Condition Zero(CSCZ) and DEUS EX: Invisible War. A high-quality 300,000-pixel web cam is also included. The ASUS AX800 series will be available worldwide soon.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes