- Gigabyte's GV-R800 Series Press Release
Recently I linked you to some exclusive info over at EnvyNews on Gigabyte's GV-R800 series of graphics cards (based on ATI's latest X800 XT Platinum Edition / X800 Pro GPU's). I've sinced received Gigabyte's official PR on the new range of cards of which you can obtain here in .DOC format, along with a supporting image, as below.
Taipei, Taiwan, May 2004 - Gigabyte Technology Co. formally announces the release of its much-anticipated new graphics accelerators, the GV-R80X256V, GV-R80P256V and GV-R80P256D. The release of the GV-R800 series is concurrent with the recent launch of ATI enthusiast-class RADEON X800 XT Platinum Edition / RADEON X800 Pro VPU. The RADEON X800 series (the world's most powerful VPU) sets a new standard in graphics performance and visual realism by delivering amazing graphics, abundant features and rock-solid stability for next-generation games and applications.
On a similar note, ASUS have also announced their line of cards based on the new GPU's from ATI. Dubbed the "AX800 Series", these guys even include a decent web cam within the package. You can read up on the official PR over at Virtual-Zone's website.
ASUSTeK today introduced the ASUS AX800 graphics card series, which delivers the most powerful visual processing capability to date. It also incorporated unique features found only in ASUS solutions to enhance the overall graphics and computing experience. The ASUS AX800 series includes two models, the AX800 XT and AX800 PRO. The AX800 XT supports 520MHz of core engine speed, 256MB DDR3 memory running at 1.12GHz as well as video-in and DVI-I connector for diverse output support. The AX800 PRO provides 475MHz of core engine speed, 256MB DDR3 memory running at 900MHz and DVI-I connector. ASUS bundled two hot titles: Counter Strike: Condition Zero(CSCZ) and DEUS EX: Invisible War. A high-quality 300,000-pixel web cam is also included. The ASUS AX800 series will be available worldwide soon.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design