- Gigabyte's GV-R800 Series Press Release
Recently I linked you to some exclusive info over at EnvyNews on Gigabyte's GV-R800 series of graphics cards (based on ATI's latest X800 XT Platinum Edition / X800 Pro GPU's). I've sinced received Gigabyte's official PR on the new range of cards of which you can obtain here in .DOC format, along with a supporting image, as below.
Taipei, Taiwan, May 2004 - Gigabyte Technology Co. formally announces the release of its much-anticipated new graphics accelerators, the GV-R80X256V, GV-R80P256V and GV-R80P256D. The release of the GV-R800 series is concurrent with the recent launch of ATI enthusiast-class RADEON X800 XT Platinum Edition / RADEON X800 Pro VPU. The RADEON X800 series (the world's most powerful VPU) sets a new standard in graphics performance and visual realism by delivering amazing graphics, abundant features and rock-solid stability for next-generation games and applications.
On a similar note, ASUS have also announced their line of cards based on the new GPU's from ATI. Dubbed the "AX800 Series", these guys even include a decent web cam within the package. You can read up on the official PR over at Virtual-Zone's website.
ASUSTeK today introduced the ASUS AX800 graphics card series, which delivers the most powerful visual processing capability to date. It also incorporated unique features found only in ASUS solutions to enhance the overall graphics and computing experience. The ASUS AX800 series includes two models, the AX800 XT and AX800 PRO. The AX800 XT supports 520MHz of core engine speed, 256MB DDR3 memory running at 1.12GHz as well as video-in and DVI-I connector for diverse output support. The AX800 PRO provides 475MHz of core engine speed, 256MB DDR3 memory running at 900MHz and DVI-I connector. ASUS bundled two hot titles: Counter Strike: Condition Zero(CSCZ) and DEUS EX: Invisible War. A high-quality 300,000-pixel web cam is also included. The ASUS AX800 series will be available worldwide soon.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel