Multi-card readers are a lot more common nowadays, so much so that several manufacturer's are even including them with some of their small form factor pc's. The folks from HardwareZoom take a look at a pretty cool 8-in-1 card reader today which gives you the option of neatly fitting it into your 3.5" bay or running externally via USB. Transfer speeds look to be very nice on this one also.
On a similar note, ClubOC have checked out a 7-in-1 card reader from Mitsumi today as well, which also includes a built-in floppy drive.
At the moment, there are 8 types of memory cards in the market, they are Compact Flash (CF), MicroDrive (MD), Secure Digital (SD), Smart Media (SM), MultiMedia Card (MMC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick Pro and xD-Picture Card. Since different devices may adopt different types of memory cards, an 8-in-1 USB card reader will ensure maximum compatibility.
In this review, we will look at a very stylish & innovative 8-in-1 USB card reader. Since there are hundreds of different card readers out there in the market. What make this reader so different? Read on to find out more...
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Gigabyte PCU21-VG multiplatform cooler @ Digit-Life
- Epox eX5 MINI ME @ Hardware12v (Translated)
- Abit AN7 (nVidia nForce II 400 Ultra) @ Digital-Daily
- Zippy/Emacs HG2-6400P ATX Power Supply @ System Cooling
- NV40 & R420, First Look - Part 1 @ Spodes Abode