- HIS Introduces X800 Excalibur Line
Tieing in with the NDA removal of ATI's glorious new GPU's, we see the first X800Pro cards to be manufactured with the new core from HIS. They've announced both the "HIS Excalibur X800Pro 256MB" (Left pic) and "HIS Excalibur X800Pro 256MB IceQ" (Right pic). Various packs are on offer, including a VIVO edition and a Platinum pack (meaning bundled games and multimedia). For all the details, grab the official PR here. There's also a "Summary Sell Sheet" for you to take a look at too. The X800 XT Platinum is still a little way off from becoming available (towards the end of May) so i'm sure they'll also be offering a card based on the 16 pipeline monster a short time after.
Hong Kong, Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - HIS today announced the introduction of the HIS Excalibur X800Pro 256MB and HIS Excalibur X800Pro 256MB IceQ powered by the world's fastest visual processor, ATI's RADEON X800. The HIS Excalibur X800Pro and HIS Excalibur X800Pro 256MB IceQ will deliver the best visual experience possible.
The HIS Excalibur X800Pro is based on ATI's newly introduced RADEON X800 visual processing unit (VPU). Powered by a massively parallel pixel processing engine, 6 vertex pipes and built using the most advanced technologies available, the HIS Excalibur X800Pro ushers in a new era, High Definition Gaming. Similar to the experience of watching a sporting event on an HDTV, gaming on a computer powered by the HIS Excalibur X800Pro takes gaming to a whole new level.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives