We've got a little bit of an exclusive for you today - Kingmax just delivered their brand spankin' new DDR-500 "Hardcore" SuperRAM memory modules to us which are not yet for sale and only just landed in the country.
Probably most notably they include a stylish looking green heatsink over the TSOP modules which is very much a first for Kingmax.
While the heatsink is not actually required for the memory to operate properly, it is something overclockers will certainly appreciate. Good job Kingmax, it only took you a few years to put into effect what we suggested! :)
Our review of these modules will be posted soon.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio