- Logitech MX510 vs. Microsoft IntelliMouse Exporer 4.0
A decent performing and comfortable mouse is crucial for serious gamers, or even casual gamers/enthusiasts for that matter. Barry's Rigs'N'Reviews (new site which looks to have surfaced just recently) has produced a shootout between two quality mice. Namely Logitech's MX510 and Microsoft's fourth revision of the popular Intellimouse Explorer. When it comes down to the crunch, Logitech seem to have the winning edge, but it depends on what you're after, each have their advantages. Definitely worth a read if you're looking to replace your worn out old rodent sometime soon.
On a seperate note, Barry's also been busy checking out a couple of other products from Cooler Master and Lamps Electronics today as well :-
Mice are often overlooked as a means of enhancing gaming performance. They may not make your rig go as fast as a video card, processor, or memory upgrade, but a mouse with poor ergonomic design or one whose response time just can't keep up with today's extremely fast-paced games (especially first-person shooters), will not only be uncomfortable during extended gaming sessions, but will get you fragged by on or offline opponents quicker than a three-year old video card or high-ping connection. Fortunately, the latest advances in high-performance optical mouse technology will give you a fighting chance. Today, I'll be reviewing both the Logitech MX510 Performance Optical Mouse and the Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 4.0 and see which one comes out on top for gaming.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Enermax Ultimate Controller (UC-A8FATR4) @ Hardware-Pacers
- Swiftech MCW-CHILL water chiller @ ProCooling
- ABIT AI7 i865 Motherboard @ RojakPot
- Philips 17PF9945 17" LCD TV @ DesignTechnica
- Multimedia Center, X-Box Style @ Sudhian
- BTX standard - latest facts and photos @ Planet3DNow
- Thermaltake Hardcano 12 @ ClubOC
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!