- Gigabyte Announces 3D Cooler-ULTRA Super Silent
Gigabyte have released a new edition to their 3D Cooler line of heatsink/fans. This one covers the area of quiet/performance cooling with it's 2500rpm fan adjustable down to a lowly 1,900rpms, yet still providing good results with it's complete copper construction. Various clips are included to support the P4, K7, and K8 platforms. Full details can be obtained within the attached PR.
Taipei, Taiwan April, 2004--- Gigabyte Technology introduces a brand new addition to its highly acclaimed 3D Cooler series, the 3D Cooler-ULTRA Super Silent. The Gigabyte 3D Cooler series offers a diverse range of products aimed at satisfying a wide range of users and their needs. The first of the series, the 3D Cooler-PRO has received 30 international awards and a great deal of media attention and user approval with its attractive, too-free design.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- The Secrets of Athlon 64 3200+ Stepping @ AMDBoard
- Intel to launch 3.6GHz P4 in June @ The Register
- New Processor Changes Instructions On-the-fly @ OCClub
- Microsoft's Xbox 2 Architecture Unveiled @ XBit Labs
- Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2 @ HTPC News
- Xclef HDD-800 20GB Jukebox @ GuruReview
- Meme Machine @ Bit-Tech
- MSI K8N Neo Platinum: First nForce3-250Gb @ Anandtech
- Mouse Grips @ ViperLair
- Enermax EG485P-VHB SFMA Power Supply @ Gruntville
- SilverStone Technology SST-ST40F(PFC) 400 Watt Power Supply @ The Crucible