- iRiver's Upcoming Products
iRiver held a press conference in Dubai on the 20th of this month, of which they announced and demonstrated several of their upcoming and highest-end models to the MP3 market. Some awesome products are on the way, capable of playing MPEG4/DivX encoded movies etc. with decent sized LCD screens embedded into the device. T-Break were fortunate enough to be allowed access to each of them for a few hrs at the event, and kindly wrote an article to give us an idea on whats to be expected around the corner.
iRiver has definitely made a name for itself in the MP3 market with its sleek designs and feature-loaded models. They held a press conference in Dubai on the 20th of April to demonstrate some of their upcoming models. The event was organized by Space Distribution- the official distributors of iRiver products in the UAE while it was presented by Marilyn Chen from iRiver Hong Kong.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Rio Karma 20Gb MP3 Player @ Hexus
- M-Audio Revo 7.1 Sound Card @ GideonTech
- Vantec VP4-7245 Aeroflow 2 P4 Heatsink @ FrostyTech
- ActiveCool AC4G smart thermo-electric CPU cooling @ SilentPCReview
- Microcool Chipset Heatsinks @ RBMods
- Asetek Water Chill Kit @ Monster-Hardware
- Thermaltake Tower 112 Cu @ UberHardware
- SilverStone Lascala SST-LC03 HTPC Case @ System Cooling
- Beyond Megapixels - Part I @ TheTechLounge
- Half-Cube @ EPIACenter
- ePower Technology Jaguar 450 @ ExtremeReviews
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications