- Transcend Announcements
Two press releases have just come our way from Transcend, the first of which announces their 1GB 45x Secure Digital memory card, currently the highest capacity of any SD card currently on the market. Read and write speeds are also said to be around 7.7mb and 6.8mb respectively. More on the new SD card within the official PR here.
Recently emerging high resolution digital cameras and growing multimedia appliances have ushered flash memory cards to much higher capacity than before. Transcend Information, Inc., a world leader in flash memory devices, has announced the capacity of homemade Ultra Performance 45X Secure Digital (SD) Cards to an astonishing 1 gigabyte (GB) capacity which is the highest capacity of any SD card in the world.
Transcend have also announced their Dual-Channel DDR333 and DDR400 kits in capacities of 256mb, 512mb, 1gb, and 2gb. The full details on the kits are provided within the attached PR here.
The new Dual-Channel DDR400 and DDR333 memory kits which utilize high quality memory chips comes with a pair of modules had been verified in the dual-channel environment and had been proved through testing to make sure stability and high performance, especially when working with FSB 800Mhz motherboards. In the past, platforms carry data through single-channel architecture, this architecture will inevitably lead to delay when deals with a lot of amounts of data.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Aerocool Chameleon LED 80MM Fan @ 3DXtreme
- #rotor waterblock @ ProCooling
- Mad Dog Entertainer 7.1 Sound Card @ Guru3D
- Black Icemat 2nd Edition @ Hardware-Pacers
- Silverstone Eudemon Fan Controller @ Hardware-HQ
- Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 2.0 @ TechWareLabs
- Super Flower X-Mask SF462 Mid Tower Case @ System Cooling
- The SiS755 chipset @ Tech Report
- Foxconn Casedge Diabolic Minotaur Designer Computer Case @ TweakNews
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.