- Interview with Shuttle
Our friends at Hardware Hell have been fortunate enough to arrange an interview with Shuttle's Jonathan Yi (VP of Product Planning) in regards to their highly successful and future proof SFF market. Some very interesting questions were asked in reference to water cooling accessories and the like. Sounds like we have a lot to look forward to in this fast moving sector of the market.
Shuttle, the market leader in Small Form Factor PC's, has taken some time off to answer some of our questions regarding their current SFF line, future products, SFF water cooling accessories and others. Make sure you read this one carefully, who knows, in several years the desktop might be extinct, and you could look back at this day and say "That's how it started"
- Interactive painting guide v2.2 for AMD T-Bred/Bartons
OC-Inside have let us know of an update to their interactive overclocking/painting guide for AMD Thoroughbred and Barton core CPU's. The latest update shows you how to go about allowing your CPU to work in a mobile platform, along with all the other implementations such as hard vcore and multiplier adjustments. I'm sure many will find it very useful in their overclocking endeavors.
Here is the new interactive painting guide for T-Bred and Barton cores, which additional shows how to change a T-Bred or a Barton into a mobile CPU. You've surely heard of the difficulties in doing that, due to the latest multiplier lock of AMD. With a slight modification in the L5 bridge it is possible to change the CPU into a mobile one which is overclockable by software. (The first mainboards are supporting this function and some tools like e.g. CPUMSR supports most mainboard chipsets). But multiplier and Vcore settings on mobile CPUs needs different bridge connections, so this is the reason for this brand-new interactive painting guide.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Shuttle SK43G Barebones SFF PC @ Walibe
- Information on the next version of 3DMark @ Short-Media
- GeIL Ultra Platinum 1GB Dual Channel PC4400 @ EnvyNews
- Samsung Plans 2GHz GDDR3 Memory by Year End @ XBit Labs
- PMI PC3200 Dual Channel TurboMemory @ PimpRig
- Evercool K801-825CA AMD Athlon 64 heatsink @ A1-Electronics
- Cooler Master Hyper 6 cooler @ Metku
- AOpen AK89 Max: From Ugly Duckling to Swan @ Anandtech
- ABIT AN7 (NVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400) @ Hardware Zone
- ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe Mainboard @ XBit Labs
- Asus P4R800-V Deluxe Motherboard @ Hot Hardware
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.