- NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Taipei Launch Report
The official launch of nVidia's new 6800 series in Taipei on April 14 showcased several of the new cards to be provided from various manufacturers along with some interesting comments made by Steve Sims (Product Manager) from nVidia. Looks like 512mb GDDR3 cards are on the way too :O - Digit-Life have sourced info and screenshots of the various cards to hit the shelves through the folks over at VR-Zone. Some crazy gear on the way, the middle shot below of the connectors on the Leadtek card just blows my mind.
Yesterday brought us a series of presentations held by NVIDIA and its partners worldwide. The Taiwan event was interesting because it gathered most NVIDIA partners, which showcased "live" cards or their prototypes. Our friends from Hong Kong VR-Zone made a nice video report and we now offer you its most interesting excerpts.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Gaming Tweak - Quickly stop services .bat file @ IANAG
- Monitor services during bootup @ IANAG
- What is the any key? @ IANAG
- Vantec go2.0 8-in-1 Memory Card Reader @ ThinkComputers
- Is Magneto-Optical Storage The Way to Go? @ Toms Hardware
- Super Talent Flash USB 2.0 @ 3DVelocity
- Zalman ZM-MFC1 @ RadikalMod
- Aspire X-Infinity Case @ X-TremeModz
- Seasonic Super Tornado 400W Power Supply @ Icrontic
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk teases Tesla's electric semi truck
- Radeon RX Vega barely beats GTX 1070 in leaked results
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives