- NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Taipei Launch Report
The official launch of nVidia's new 6800 series in Taipei on April 14 showcased several of the new cards to be provided from various manufacturers along with some interesting comments made by Steve Sims (Product Manager) from nVidia. Looks like 512mb GDDR3 cards are on the way too :O - Digit-Life have sourced info and screenshots of the various cards to hit the shelves through the folks over at VR-Zone. Some crazy gear on the way, the middle shot below of the connectors on the Leadtek card just blows my mind.
Yesterday brought us a series of presentations held by NVIDIA and its partners worldwide. The Taiwan event was interesting because it gathered most NVIDIA partners, which showcased "live" cards or their prototypes. Our friends from Hong Kong VR-Zone made a nice video report and we now offer you its most interesting excerpts.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Gaming Tweak - Quickly stop services .bat file @ IANAG
- Monitor services during bootup @ IANAG
- What is the any key? @ IANAG
- Vantec go2.0 8-in-1 Memory Card Reader @ ThinkComputers
- Is Magneto-Optical Storage The Way to Go? @ Toms Hardware
- Super Talent Flash USB 2.0 @ 3DVelocity
- Zalman ZM-MFC1 @ RadikalMod
- Aspire X-Infinity Case @ X-TremeModz
- Seasonic Super Tornado 400W Power Supply @ Icrontic
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!