- Sparkle's Flavour of the 6800 Ultra
Here's some more 6800 eye candy for you. Sparkle have forwarded us several images of their upcoming 6800 Ultra (SP-AG40UPT) package. This would have to be the largest graphics card box i've seen to date! It's also been said that the final version PCB will be a blue color. No other info as yet.
- Kingmax 400MHz DDR PC3200 ECC DIMM
As a new addition to their "SuperRAM" series, KingMax have announced the availability of their 400MHz DDR PC3200 ECC DIMM, designed with the Canterwood P4 platform in mind. It comes in both 256 and 512mb sizes with a stock CAS latency of 2.5 at 2.5v. You can get the full scoop within the attached press release.
Taipei,Taiwan April 13, 2004 -Kingmax, a world-leading memory manufacturer, has released its all-new 400MHz DDR PC3200 ECC DIMM, which fully supports the Intel 875 (Canterwood) platform with Dual Channel DDR 400. Offering top-notch heat dissipation, high compatibility and stability, this new memory module brings your computer to optimum efficiency.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Shuttle XPC SN85G4 @ Whining Dog
- Biostar IDEQ 200A SFF @ SFFTech
- Albatron PX875P Pro @ MBReview
- MSI K8N Neo (nForce3-250Gb) Motherboard @ TBreak
- ASRock P4S55FX+ Motherboard @ Extreme Reviews
- PMI 3200-512DGL Memory Kit @ Bjorn3D
- AMD nForce3 150 memory timings explored @ Madshrimps
- OCZ PC4400 Performance Series Dual Channel DDR Kit @ ClubOC
- Fujitsu MHT2060AH (5400RPM) Hard Drive @ Hardware Zone
- WiebeTech ComboDock @ DansData
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- Verizon reportedly buying Yahoo for $5 billion
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio