- Sparkle's Flavour of the 6800 Ultra
Here's some more 6800 eye candy for you. Sparkle have forwarded us several images of their upcoming 6800 Ultra (SP-AG40UPT) package. This would have to be the largest graphics card box i've seen to date! It's also been said that the final version PCB will be a blue color. No other info as yet.
- Kingmax 400MHz DDR PC3200 ECC DIMM
As a new addition to their "SuperRAM" series, KingMax have announced the availability of their 400MHz DDR PC3200 ECC DIMM, designed with the Canterwood P4 platform in mind. It comes in both 256 and 512mb sizes with a stock CAS latency of 2.5 at 2.5v. You can get the full scoop within the attached press release.
Taipei,Taiwan April 13, 2004 -Kingmax, a world-leading memory manufacturer, has released its all-new 400MHz DDR PC3200 ECC DIMM, which fully supports the Intel 875 (Canterwood) platform with Dual Channel DDR 400. Offering top-notch heat dissipation, high compatibility and stability, this new memory module brings your computer to optimum efficiency.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Shuttle XPC SN85G4 @ Whining Dog
- Biostar IDEQ 200A SFF @ SFFTech
- Albatron PX875P Pro @ MBReview
- MSI K8N Neo (nForce3-250Gb) Motherboard @ TBreak
- ASRock P4S55FX+ Motherboard @ Extreme Reviews
- PMI 3200-512DGL Memory Kit @ Bjorn3D
- AMD nForce3 150 memory timings explored @ Madshrimps
- OCZ PC4400 Performance Series Dual Channel DDR Kit @ ClubOC
- Fujitsu MHT2060AH (5400RPM) Hard Drive @ Hardware Zone
- WiebeTech ComboDock @ DansData
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!