- Gigabyte's FX6800 Graphics Cars
The folks over at T-Break have some more exclusive material for us to take a look at today. They cover Gigabyte's latest graphics cards powered by nVidia's GeForce 6800 Ultra and 6800 GPU. The model #'s being GV-N68U256VH and GV-N68128D respectively. Specs are also listed with some visual goodness too.
Taipei, Taiwan, April 2004 - Gigabyte Technology Co. proudly announces the release of the market's highest speed graphics accelerators, the GV-N68U256VH and GV-N68128D. Powered by NVIDIA's latest highest-performing GeForce 6800 Ultra/6800 GPU, these cards deliver up to 8x the shading power of previous generation products for screaming gaming performance. The GV-N68 series guarantees the most is gained from a wide range of applications from advanced 3D gaming to digital and video cinematography - a complete output interface is included such as VIVO and hardware monitoring functioning (GV-N68U256VH only). With high-speed 258MB/128MB GDDR III memory (GV-N68U256VH and GV-N68128D respectively), a 256-bit memory interface, and an enticing game bundle, the GV-N68 series packs an amazing punch in terms of speed, performance and affordability.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Silverstone SDP01 Multi Card Reader @ DesignTechnica
- TV Wrist Watch NHJ VTV-101 @ i4u
- ATi Remote Wonder II @ ByteSector
- Xice EC900 Watercooling Kit @ ModSynergy
- Mouse Grips @ CreativeMods
- Clever Power SPS-400 ATX Power Supply @ SystemCooling
- RaidMax Cobra Gaming Case @ Overclocker Cafe
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.