- 3-Way GeForce FX 5700 Ultra Mini-Roundup
The fellas over at HardwareZone have rounded up three Geforce FX 5700 Ultra cards for roundup earlier today, covering cards from MSI, Gainward, and Albatron. They don't sport the newer GDDR3 memory announced recently but are still good performers for the buck (if you take the 5900XT's out of the picture).
When we checked each of the card's clock speeds, we were surprised to find them all identical and quite unlike the RADEON 9600XT camp of graphics cards where there were a number of variations. More or less, that would equate to similar performance among all three graphics cards, so how else is each of them unique? Read on as we check out each of the graphics card's features, package offerings and end the mini roundup with performance comparisons.
- ATI Catalyst 4.4 Drivers
Although a little late from their usual release date pattern (beginning of each month), ATI have some fresh drivers for us. The 4.4's have been confirmed to fix a few issues with various recent games which have hit the scene, and possibly give us a little more in the way of FPS across the board, be your own judge and fire 'em up!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Asus' M6000N Notebook Combines Work with Play @ Toms Hardware
- nForce3 n250 Chipset Preview @ Gamers-Depot
- Biostar IDEQ 200T - Part 2 @ Enscape
- AOpen AX4SG-MAXII Mainboard @ LegitReviews
- AOpen XC Cube EZ65 @ OverclockerCafe
- AOpen AK89-L Mainboard @ Neoseeker
- MSI 875P NEO FIS2R Mainboard @ Gruntville
- AMD to introduce low-powered Athlon64 2700+ Mobile processor @ CoolTechZone
- Intel Prescott Pentium4 (800Mhz FSB): Stress tests @ Digital-Daily
- Intel Working To Get The Lead Out @ Intel
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs