- 3-Way GeForce FX 5700 Ultra Mini-Roundup
The fellas over at HardwareZone have rounded up three Geforce FX 5700 Ultra cards for roundup earlier today, covering cards from MSI, Gainward, and Albatron. They don't sport the newer GDDR3 memory announced recently but are still good performers for the buck (if you take the 5900XT's out of the picture).
When we checked each of the card's clock speeds, we were surprised to find them all identical and quite unlike the RADEON 9600XT camp of graphics cards where there were a number of variations. More or less, that would equate to similar performance among all three graphics cards, so how else is each of them unique? Read on as we check out each of the graphics card's features, package offerings and end the mini roundup with performance comparisons.
- ATI Catalyst 4.4 Drivers
Although a little late from their usual release date pattern (beginning of each month), ATI have some fresh drivers for us. The 4.4's have been confirmed to fix a few issues with various recent games which have hit the scene, and possibly give us a little more in the way of FPS across the board, be your own judge and fire 'em up!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Asus' M6000N Notebook Combines Work with Play @ Toms Hardware
- nForce3 n250 Chipset Preview @ Gamers-Depot
- Biostar IDEQ 200T - Part 2 @ Enscape
- AOpen AX4SG-MAXII Mainboard @ LegitReviews
- AOpen XC Cube EZ65 @ OverclockerCafe
- AOpen AK89-L Mainboard @ Neoseeker
- MSI 875P NEO FIS2R Mainboard @ Gruntville
- AMD to introduce low-powered Athlon64 2700+ Mobile processor @ CoolTechZone
- Intel Prescott Pentium4 (800Mhz FSB): Stress tests @ Digital-Daily
- Intel Working To Get The Lead Out @ Intel
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard