- 3-Way GeForce FX 5700 Ultra Mini-Roundup
The fellas over at HardwareZone have rounded up three Geforce FX 5700 Ultra cards for roundup earlier today, covering cards from MSI, Gainward, and Albatron. They don't sport the newer GDDR3 memory announced recently but are still good performers for the buck (if you take the 5900XT's out of the picture).
When we checked each of the card's clock speeds, we were surprised to find them all identical and quite unlike the RADEON 9600XT camp of graphics cards where there were a number of variations. More or less, that would equate to similar performance among all three graphics cards, so how else is each of them unique? Read on as we check out each of the graphics card's features, package offerings and end the mini roundup with performance comparisons.
- ATI Catalyst 4.4 Drivers
Although a little late from their usual release date pattern (beginning of each month), ATI have some fresh drivers for us. The 4.4's have been confirmed to fix a few issues with various recent games which have hit the scene, and possibly give us a little more in the way of FPS across the board, be your own judge and fire 'em up!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Asus' M6000N Notebook Combines Work with Play @ Toms Hardware
- nForce3 n250 Chipset Preview @ Gamers-Depot
- Biostar IDEQ 200T - Part 2 @ Enscape
- AOpen AX4SG-MAXII Mainboard @ LegitReviews
- AOpen XC Cube EZ65 @ OverclockerCafe
- AOpen AK89-L Mainboard @ Neoseeker
- MSI 875P NEO FIS2R Mainboard @ Gruntville
- AMD to introduce low-powered Athlon64 2700+ Mobile processor @ CoolTechZone
- Intel Prescott Pentium4 (800Mhz FSB): Stress tests @ Digital-Daily
- Intel Working To Get The Lead Out @ Intel
Latest News Posts
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017