- Shuttle's XPC SB75S SFF PC
The TechReport have some more SFF goodness for you to feast your eyes on, they check out Shuttle's XPC SB75S which utilizes Intel's 875P chipset and it looks to be a nicely refined addition to their extensive line of XPC SFF's.
GOOD DESIGN CREATES irrational attachments. You can see this principle illustrated in zillions of ways, from the outrageous prices commanded by exotic automobiles to the slavish, enthused dedication of the Macintosh faithful. For me this principle was recently put into play by the arrival of the Shuttle XPC SB75S at Damage Labs.
Let's be clear about some things. I like small form factor computers. I've liked 'em from the introduction of the first underpowered little boxes without AGP slots. I like the latest and greatest ones even better, and I've reviewed loads of them.
But when the XPC SB75S arrived, something different happened. I got to looking at its stark, sleek lines and white pearlescent finish, and something clicked. I really like this thing, well beyond what a simple reskin of the XPC SB75G2, with the exact same motherboard, deserves. I know that rationally. But I also know that if a fire broke out in Damage Labs, I'd probably be carrying out the backup tapes under one arm and the SB75S under the other.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Speed Strip AMD Athlon XP multiplier unlocking device @ A1-Electronics
- Epower Technology Jaguire-450 PSU @ ClubOC
- HighPoint eSATA v2 @ ClubOC
- NZXT Guardian Gamers Case @ ClubOC
- Turtle Beach's New Sound Cards - No Thanks @ Sudhian
- UV Reactive Acrylic Case @ Creative Mods
- FIC K8-800T Motherboard @ Liquid Ninjas
- SimpleTech PC3700 1GB Dual Channel Memory Kit @ TweakNews
- Interview with FrozenCPU @ ViperLair
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.